Post: Religious Worker
Officiate prayer and prophetic meetings and worship services
Manage new outreaches .
To develop and build the ministry of GHM.
Lead worship and praise and play piano.
To provide Bible based preaching and teachings.
Lead a team of volunteers in evangelism.
Organize and oversee Christian events and programs.
Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance
to the youth and adults.
Prepare and deliver sermons and other talks.
Interpret doctrine, articles of faith of our religion/organisation. Instruct people who seek conversion to the Christian faith.
Any other job as directed by the board of GHM Trustees.
• The post holder must have the prophetic gift
• The post holder must be a born again Christian with a known devotion To Jesus Christ and passion for sharing the gospel.
• Good experience of working in cross cultural and multicultural settings in the UK/Africa
• Ability to work with people from all backgrounds – social, economic and ethnic.
• You must be someone that can sacrifice high levels of personal commitment to lead and mentor people.
• You must be someone that can work irregular hours including weekends and evenings.
Job status: Full Time (35 hours)- Flexible Shift
Applications from international applicants would be considered
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 02086913172 for more information.
Date posted: 27/05/18
Application deadline: 26/06/18